We’re currently hiring a junior graphic designer for our marketing team to meet the increasing demands for tailored content and a strong social presence. You’ll be joining a young organization in rapid international growth. Founded on a strong and ambitious culture where we have fun and sustain an entrepreneurial spirit. As of now we’re situated on Frederiksberg.
The position includes tasks such as:
- Production of content targeted towards end consumers, including social media, ecommerce and newsletters.
- Maintaining, planning and publication of content on social media, in tight collaboration with our Art & Editorial Manager.
- Contribute to the development of our social media presence; pitching and carrying out new initiatives.
- Production of content for B2B clients – graphic designs as well as small videos.
- Producing, designing and distributing content for our lifestyle site entitled ”Explore” – https://explore.lesdeux.com/
- Updating and development of our Imagebank; ensuring that our clients are impacting their consumers with our content
Skill set required:
- Full Adobe suite: InDesign, PremierePro, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Understanding of fonts and how they work to convey a message
- Been working with photography; knowing your way around a camera and color grading.
- Been working with video production; filming, cutting and grading.
- Fluent in spoken and written English; understanding and adapting to a tone of voice.
- Able to think in concepts while staying true and relevant to a brand
- Sincere interest in fashion and streetwear culture.
- Strong sense of aesthetics
- A role in a young and ambitious organization with a flat structure.
- A creative playground where you get to challenge the way things are usually done
- Healthy lunch every day of the week
- Access to office gym
Send your CV, Portfolio and application to
Jon Grossert at jm@lesdeux
Position starting at 30-32 hours, with the possibility to extend to full time.
Starting date: As soon as we find the right candidate